Just a quick eye of the day today. This is a color combination I’ve been wanting to try for a while, and it seemed relatively nonthreatening given that I have several green eyeshadows with gold undertones and several gold eyeshadows with greenish casts. So … BEHOLD the green and gold! As always, click if you want to take a good close look at my fine lines and lunatic eyebrows!
This one’s all over the map in terms of products–drugstore, indie, high end … it has it all.
- Aromaleigh Astonish on inner lids
- Aromaleigh Ambre on center of lids
- Urban Decay Loose Pigment in Graffiti on outer lids and under lower lashes*
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon eyeshadow in Envy in crease
- MAC Vanilla pigment to highlight
- UD 24/7 eyeliner in Zero on top lids and waterline
- UD Heavy Metal glitter liquid eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy on top lids
- Christian Dior DiorShow over UD Primer on lashes
Outside, no flash:
With pinker face than usual, thanks to a bike ride in the sun:
I was trying to look intimidating here. Are you scared?
*I will have a LOT more to say about these pigments in another post later this week.